This does not hurt...
...it HUUUUUUUUUUUURTS! Ouch ouch ouch pain and tears, pain and tears! Me and powertools dont go well together. Ive almost decided that this is not my job... I was going to say that this is not a womans job but I realize that I will offend alot of people so Im saying this is not THIS womans job.
Since I dont seem to get away from this crapy apartment for a while I decided to fix it the best I can and started sanding down the "kitchen table" which resulted in this. Ouch ouch it really hurts and bleeds, feeling sorry for myself here in case you didnt notice. If I really really put my mind and heart into it I might even be dieing from the pain ;)... Well Im NOT going to live with a half sanded table so here we go again... ehh help, save me?!?

No comments:
Post a Comment