The Genographic Project Update
Tjohoo! My DNA kit has arrived and are pending for the actual DNA Analysis. After that theres the Quality Control then I´ll get my results. I´ve got great expactations and are eager to see my result. Eventhough I know that theres quite a big risk that I wont find out much since I might be part of the population that they cant trace so far back in time yet. It´s going to be fun anyway no matter how far back they can trace me. A friend of mine had the idea that you should travel the route that your ancestors did and I find that idea very appealing. If my result dont go that far back in time or far away I guess I just have to travel to the last point that they can trace and from there follow the potential routs that I might have originated from :)

No comments:
Post a Comment