Earlier today
Today I took the step over to the big pist, and believ you me it was a big step. I thought for sure my last moment on earth had come. It took me awhile but I came down in one piece and it sure was fun... although my butt feels like it been wooped once a day 5 days a week and Im sure that if someone took a peek at it they would find it black and blue too. Im having a hard time sitting down so I guess I will have to stay on my feet :)
Ive learnd alot trying to snowboard.
1, if you dont concentrate 100% you hurt
2, when you break/stop be sure to stop completely befor puting your hands down or your elbow will hurt
3, when you fall forward be sure to hold your hands as a fist or your fingers will hurt
4, when you fall backwards your butt will hurt no matter what
5, the moment you even think about begining to think that "Hey I can do this, its going fine" you will fall
6, the helmet you wear is not for protection when you fall its protection when the lift personel keeps hitting you in the head with the T-lift as they hand it to you
7, giving up is for chickens
8, its fun fun fun just manage to get down only falling three times
9, 1,2,3,4,5,6 repeats itself
10, learning how to snowboard is a lesson in humility but its a fun lesson that I recommend

No comments:
Post a Comment