Thursday, February 15, 2007

Personality test - is this me?

Took a personality test today and it was fun, I like tests like these. The test was for free and in swedish, (its not the test on the sait where you can read my result) didnt find a similar for free test in english but if I do I´ll blog it. Found a couple of other personality tests and took them to, basicly I got the same result which is a bit scary cause obviously these tests work.

Wonder if someone that knows me and answered the questions as me (as they think I am) would get the same result as I did or do I see myself very differently than how other people do? This is messing up my head a bit, I got more questions then answers taking these tests.

My result
http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFP.html

Not sure if this is me though... either Im not very good at seeing me for whom I really am or Im schitzofrenic... I dont know which is better and neither do I ;) Luckily for me I belive that as a human you can always find ways to better and change yourself if you really want to

No comments: