Mc trade fair
I visited the annual local mc trade fair today, this year it was in Varberg (the place in Falkenberg where they used to have it in has been demolished) so I had to borrow Doddos car, going to a Mc trade fair in a Renault doesnt feel right... It was fun though, they had this really cool looking custom build bike. Hard to explain but the tank went all the way down through the sadle and it had the nicest looking rearmirrors I´ve ever seen. I didnt take any pictures sorry!
Then I almost pierced my ear. I´ve thought about it the past year and when I saw that you where able to get at piercing at the fair I almost went for it. Chickened out though,(maybe Im getting old..) I was there alone and I think I will need some moral support if Im going to pierce my ear, I really do hate needles.

No comments:
Post a Comment