Friends
Since its Valentines day today I decided to substitute the Picasso quotes with a few of my favorite quotes on real friendship that I come across over the years, theres more but I cant list it all here, so this is what youll get today.
"The best friend you can have is one you can sit on the porch with and not say a word, then get up and feel like that was the best conversation you've ever had."
"A friend is someone who will bail you out of jail. A best friend is the one sitting beside you saying, 'Damn that was fun."
"A friend is someone who can see the truth and the pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else."
"Friends are those who know the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten."
"People will enter your life, people will leave your life but only true friends leave footprints in your soul"

No comments:
Post a Comment