Friday, February 16, 2007

Grumble, complain, whine = me

Why is it that I need to make excuses in order to take care of myself? Something is very very wrong with that. Ive got a splitting headace since the night beween wednesday and thursday, yesterday it crossed over to migrane. I have things do to at work that just has to be done so after taking a couple of pills, that will kick anything in the butt, and resting for a couple of hours I got to work at noon and worked til 19.30. Got home took some more pills for the headace and just crashed on the sofa until it was time for work again.

You get the picture, Im not up and bouncing around. Buuut heres the thing thats making me miffed. I STILL have to almost apologize for not going out with my friends tonight. Why is that? Why do they take the right to question me not going out? My body is screaming at me but all I get is "what.. are you not going to the pub, why? thats low, thought we could count on you.." I just want to scream out loud, no matter what I do or dont do I always seem to let someone down, well today is the day when Im not letting myself down Im staying home! And just for the record if I wasnt feeling bad, but just felt like a night home I still shouldnt have to motivate that decision.. but I guess thats utopia

No comments: