I finally have a blog! Stop nagging me about it now will yah ;) This blog is mostly for my "far away friends" but as always everyone is welcome! This blog will be about whats going on in my life for the moment but also about music, movies and life in general. I´m not promising freqvent updates here though.. not much for regularity as you probably know by now, but will do my best of cours.
4 comments:
Modo crappy? It's not Modo on the ninth place is it? ;)
No but its Modo who never goes all the way to the top they always get beaten before they reach the gold
Well, as always I´m on Issans side here.. nice ehm X-mas tree... thing.. ehm or whatever it is... Go Issan´s hockeyteam go..
Hrmpf! It´s a nice nice xmas tree just a bit different. The team here is FRÖLUNDA and thanks for being on my side... Frölunda Melw, Frölunda dont forget
Post a Comment