After Party Party

Ran into Lina and Vickan at the pub they works at and now its a advanced kind of afterwork at 0420 fun but Im a little bit drunk and should have gone home when my other friends left the pub hours ago. At least I have the good sense not to drink any more, the others are drinking Baileys mixed with milk. yuk yuk yuk yuk!

2 comments:
You are such a liar!!! You are still drinking, there is NO way that you are not drinking at this "After Party Party" I see the bottles...
Honestly I wasnt!!! I dont like Baileys, Malibu or the bananaliqour anyways and I felt that I had had enough of drinking stuff I really dont like such as Samboka regardles if its on fire or not! You try for yourself and youll see it tastes bad, real bad!
Post a Comment