Meeting Tage and his family

There´s just no way I´m visiting Sundsvall without meeting Tage so when he wasnt home we drove a couple of Swedish miles to his sons newely bought house that they are renovating. Since I havent met Tages son befor I just thought this was great, really wanted to meet him too. Tage is my favorit among my mothers uncles. I think he´s the kindest man I´ve ever met in my life and he´s so sympatetic and charming. We havent spent much time together, almost none at all but when I meet him it´s like I´ve known him all my life. He´s 74 years old but that you would never guess, he seems alot younger. I could spend hours and hours just talking and being around him, and boy what stories he has to tell, hes done so much, today he told me about the time when he was puting up tile in the subway in Stockholm when it was built, had no idea he done that. And meeting his son (one of my mothers millions cousins...) was so fun. He was easy to talk to and seemed as interested as I to get to know eachother. The house he and his girlfriend bought is old and comes with a piece of land (dont remeber how much but not to much but not to small either) I took this picture down by the sea (the house is on an island). It´s real calm and quiet here, real peaceful a place I easiely could spend time at. I got an invitation for the summer and when I told him that I plan to arrive on a Harley he suggested I come for midsummer since his and his girlfriends friends would be there celebrating and some of them ride Harley. Thats what I like about my relatives here it´s open hearts and doors and a genuine interest in just being together talking having fun. I like that.

No comments:
Post a Comment