I finally have a blog! Stop nagging me about it now will yah ;) This blog is mostly for my "far away friends" but as always everyone is welcome! This blog will be about whats going on in my life for the moment but also about music, movies and life in general. I´m not promising freqvent updates here though.. not much for regularity as you probably know by now, but will do my best of cours.
2 comments:
This presents a problem, are you or are you not getting on Santas good side. Your a nice person, makeing gingerb. with the kids and taking care of them for your friend BUT.. how nice is it to hand them over in that condition. Kids that age usually dont need suger to be a handfull, and with suger... oh your being wicked!
so? After 24 hours I have 100% guilty conscience for saying no and stoping them from doing stuff they think is a good good idea. Not to mention the total breakdown and tearflooding protest when I declared bedtime. No fun at all doing the right thing, I still feel bad. Conclution is: playing parent for some hours gives you a really guilty conscience hence being one fulltime must be worse. Im just helping things a bit :D
The hugs and pure joy in their eyes when spending time and doing fun stuff together compensate for that, so you see Melw, I kind of already got the best gift in the world
Post a Comment