I finally have a blog! Stop nagging me about it now will yah ;) This blog is mostly for my "far away friends" but as always everyone is welcome! This blog will be about whats going on in my life for the moment but also about music, movies and life in general. I´m not promising freqvent updates here though.. not much for regularity as you probably know by now, but will do my best of cours.
3 comments:
Whats going on!?!? Its sunday and late and a party (with drinks I take it...) We as visitors here wouldnt be surprised to see a picture like this on a Saturday night but a Sunday? Monday morning must have been great getting up for work... and who is Harry and why does he have x-mas party on a Sunday?
Ha! It must have been, who else.... I also wonder who Harry is and x-mas party on a Sunday?
No! It wasnt me... well not only me anyway, I just put a toe in thats all. Helped putting things together again though that must count for something... I hope
Harrys is a bunch of pubs around Sweden (and some other places in the world) Its a franchise. www.harrys.se
Every year they have a x-mas party and gets all the personel from all the diferent pubs together for on big, noisy party. Its on a sunday because they work weekends... its pubs Fridays and Saturdays are their best.
Post a Comment