Friday, December 08, 2006

Interior design on a early Friday evening


Got together with friends (and a ChaiLatte of course) and they had this book on interior design. Its really good. Interior design is a subjct that I can spend quit some time talking about, looking at. There´s so much nice cool furnitur and other stuff thats just waiting for me to buy them. Unfortunatly the interior design doesnt come for free... not the one I want anyway... sooo I bought me some lotterytickets, cross your fingers :)

Designbyhzl
Marimekko
iittala
Bang Olufsen
Eva Solo
Arcadia
Dakota Jackson
Bolia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still into design I see... are you by any chance moving?

Issan said...

Yes, hopfully I am... Got an appartment in town, dont know when I can move in though.. last I heard it was in May so there´s no rush... but I would have liked to move right now