Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to all of you. Hope you´ll have a great evening.
I finally have a blog! Stop nagging me about it now will yah ;) This blog is mostly for my "far away friends" but as always everyone is welcome! This blog will be about whats going on in my life for the moment but also about music, movies and life in general. I´m not promising freqvent updates here though.. not much for regularity as you probably know by now, but will do my best of cours.
Happy New Year to all of you. Hope you´ll have a great evening.
Upplagd av
Issan
klockan
5:07 PM
5 comments:
What is this!? What happend to your ususal new year greating? I figured I wouldnt get it by mail this year (yes Brie as sent them on to me all these years) and I thought that you might blog one. It´s tradition now and fun! So I´m, WE are disapointed and worried, you are taking trips down family history and now this. Are you ill, dieing or whats going on
Not dieing more then the rest of you, I´m ok.
Didnt know that my greatings was tradition. Sorry. I´ll put some tunes together for you, think I´ll go for the 80s this year... maybe... You´ll have to wait cause I dont have anything ready right now and I have to remember what I´ve used already. Help me out here Melw. I know I did Toy Dolls, Metallica, Ozzy, Black Sabbath and I think I even had Dolly P one year didnt I?
Bull! "..I´m ok" dont believe you, just so you know. Whats up darling? Is it Brie? Dont go there, not good for either of you. Why not start over here? You can stay with me and Monica for starters, get what ever job for now. It would be fun. At least come over for a Toy Dolls consert, they are going to have a couple of gigs in 2007. And we can talk about moving ;)
LOL Yes you did have Dolly P one year which was unexpected. You also have had Beatles, Hollies, some swedish band Tages?!? Chuck Berry, Johnny Lee Hooker, Blues Brothers, Toy Dolls times two (we´re not complaining, we want more), The weather girls, Abba and Europe. Last year I think it was Blondie and Nazareth or am I wrong?
I´m ok promise just got alot on my mind and I know when to stay away, not stupid you know ;). Hmmm Toy Dolls sounds nice, when and where? They are coming to Sweden this summer to some Punk festival. And about moving... I dont even know where you live, but it would be fun.
Tack som fan för skivorna då
Post a Comment