Saturday, December 30, 2006

Almost home


Just south of Gothenburg, its been a tiredsome ride in the car. Longing for home

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Darling! hope christmas was nice. I´m away for a few days and all hell breaks loose on your blog. WHAT are you doing? You are nuts, I take it that the drive to the north was everything but nice.. LOL I love the picture of you and your friend infront of the gingerbredhouse.

But you seem to have had a trip down family history, are you getting to that age where youre looking for your roots prehaps? Lol you are getting old... After reading all your posts here I got the feeling that this was a very positiv trip for you. Good for you if thats the case!

You got some cool family up there, collecting cars and bikes. Open doors and hearts the hole thing, seems like a very loving family. Not suprized though it reminds me of you (except the collecting car and bikes part)

Oh and I LOVE the picture over the sea, you put some thought into that didnt you?

Issan said...

Hope your xmas was nice too. Mine was ok. Why are you asking me what I´m doing I obviously doesnt know now do I, if I did you wouldnt find pictures of me sitting infront of a gigant gingerbread house...

Yes I have had a bit of a trip down family history and it´s been fun and inspiring. (resent tha getting old part you dork! but if Im old you must be elderly)

I did put some thought into that picture I have to admit. Took a few pictuers from different angles but this turned out the best, I should have brought a real camera.

I liked the way the sky and horizon and the mirror in the sea is kind of in the same perspektiv giving you that "disapearing in the horizon" feeling whereas the landing-stage does not. Giving the scenario some disturbance but still fitting in.

Like I said in the post I could easily spend alot of time here, right now it feels like paradise on earth, the only calm place there is. I felt at peace.

Anonymous said...

Yes, everything originates from one point except the landing-stage and I can almost feel the calm. Maybe you should get a real camera if your going to take photos like this.

Anonymous said...

Not this photo that I´m writing this comment, the other one that we are talking about..