Friday and freedom!

Ok if friends of yours call you at 02.00 and tells you that you theres going to be a Party at your place you have 2 choises... Get the hell out of bed, get the music in gear, put some clothes on and bring out the booz open your door and its rock n roll oooor pretend you dont have friends who know that you really need them and a good rocking time cause you feel like hell... I of course puts zz top on and let the friends in :-D rock n roll all night and headache tomorrow but thats tomorrow.... Love my friends, they really really know when I need cheering up. skål'! And carpe diem for thoes about to rock the night away and not sleep!!!

6 comments:
My GOD!! tell me please tell me that the wineglas in the background doesnt have whiskey in it, you CAN NOT drink whiskey in a wine glas!!!
and dont give me the "feeling like hell" crap thats just an excuse to party.... Just kidding, you ok?
I´m just fine, no need to worry but thanks for asking! Just got a lot going right now and some other people to worry about.. nothing I cant handle, its just life I guess ;)
oh sorry forgot to tell you that ehm ehm its not only whiskey in the glas it´s whiskey AND tequila... that glas didnt come near my lips! Yuck yuck
Melw how the hell do you spell? "drink in a wine glas" LOL I think "from" would fitt better dont you? ;)
Hey! I´m the Englishguy here!! I know how to write and speak, I had somethin else in mind but change my mind and it didnt come out right besides you dont spell fit with 2 t dummy ;)
Ok ok ok stop useing my blog to fight, it´s not like it´s the greatest place in the world when it comes to the English language... :)
Post a Comment