Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Iron Maiden - Live Gothenburg 2006

This was one of the best conserts I´ve been to in my life! The sound isnt the best though, the soundguy must have had a bad day becaus on occasions the song disapears for a second but it doesnt matter, these guy´s really know how to get a crowd going. They´re having fun at stage and it´s contageous so the whole stadium was vibrateing after a while.

This is Hardrock at it´s best! I´ll remeber this forever, I finally got to see Fear of the Dark live!! Everyone and I meen everyone in Scandinavium was singing along just like the live version on Edward the Great, it was GREAT! (If I die, I die happy after this ;) )

Iron Maiden will be back 2008 in the summer so its Ullevi, which Iron Maiden likes much and, this is the best, they will put together at tour with hits from the 80´s.. Wheres the que?!!? ;)

So much to say about this consert but I just cant describe it. Have some videoclips (bad bad bad quality) that I´ll blogg tomorrow, and YES I know the quality of the photo is really bad to but it´s taken with my cellphone not a camera so not much I can do about that

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heard the sound was bad. But I guess Maiden is Maiden even so

Issan said...

ah! you didnt get tickets....