I finally have a blog! Stop nagging me about it now will yah ;) This blog is mostly for my "far away friends" but as always everyone is welcome! This blog will be about whats going on in my life for the moment but also about music, movies and life in general. I´m not promising freqvent updates here though.. not much for regularity as you probably know by now, but will do my best of cours.
6 comments:
I heard that Mora didn't have a goal keeper in this match...
take a long walk on a short pier will ya! I can even point a pier out for you if you like... besides they did have a goalie and unlike some other goalies this one followed the rules regarding what kind of equipment thats allowed
Thats right! You just give him darling, we have a short pier here to
It's not fair, two against one ;) It think I need to talk to my collegue Kjell.
Congratualtions! It's feels amazing and a little bit as a miracle when Frölunda wins. It's rarely. Is'nt it?
ok, Kjell while Patrik´s busy taking a long walk on a short pier I´ll tell you this... I´m rubber you are glue everything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!!
Post a Comment