Friday, November 03, 2006

A visitor

Doddo droped by for a cup of tea. We talked about everything and nothing thats important in life. OF COURSE we also listen and talked about music as we almost always does!

As soon as she finished talking to her sister on MY phone that is.. hrmpf, what kind of guest go right for the phone when she arrives?!?!? ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! you mother, havent seen her before, you look like her kind of or.. not, or.. well kind of :)

She looks nice, she seems to be 'tiny', is she?

Is that ZZ Top- after burner I se in the background?

Anonymous said...

what does your father look like? do you look more like him? just curious... :)

Anonymous said...

are you girls listening to zz top vinyl? If I understand this blog correctly you listen to and talk about music with you mother... is that normal in Sweden... dont think so, are you actually "hanging" with your mother and are you for real sharing the same interest and listening to the same music!! I find that hard to believe!!!!

Anonymous said...

my partyfriends are wondering what the bluelight at the edge of the picture is.... What´s the blue light in the edge of the picture?

Issan said...

YOUR LOONY! I guess you have a split´n headache today.. some party or what???

Whats up with you spaming my blog :) That couldnt be much of a party now could it!

Ok so you seem to have some questions here comes the anwsers like it or not:

1. Yes thats my mother, she´s not big and thats good, she can be enough troublesome to handle as she is, 1,55 m "tall" The best mother ever of course.

2. Yes thats ZZ top Afterburner you see in the background

3. No this time we didnt listen to vinyl be couse I dont have anything to play them on right now.

4. I dont know if its normal in Sweden and I really dont care, my mother can be real fun to "hang" (what kind of stupid word is that, "hang" sounds like something you say when your 13..!??)

5. Yes I´m most certainly am "hanging" (stupid word again) with my mother, she´s my best friend and sometimes we like to spend time together.

6. Not everyone is from a snoby snob snob family like you Melw! :)

My mother and I share a lot and our interest in musc is one thing we share. Sometimes we have a PopQuiz as in "I play a song and you guess the song, artist, album and releasyear" its really funny, try it... maybe not with your parents though... ;)

7. The blue light would be from my computer... I´m suprized you had to as...... :)

take something for your headache, dringk lots and lots of water... I have to go... working on the headache for tomorrow ;)