Friday, March 16, 2007

Things to do and not to do

Ive got 3 things I want to do but cant and 1 I dont want to do but have to do.

Things I dont want to do:
It´s not really a thing thats "me" but if I dont do this people will be hurt so I´m doing it anyway. Feel like the grown up thing to do and I could use some points on my good side I think.

Things I want to do:
1. I really really want this to happen but its just not possible, it wont happen so I should just leave it be, learn to live with the fact its not happening and get on with my life, Im not doing that very well right now.

2. Is possible and would be alot of laughs but coincide with the thing I dont want to do AND the third thing I want to do

3. See 2

Am I whining and grumbeling again? I am, am I not?!?! Unbelievable! I really need to get my life sorted out. Time to move forward instead of sitting around whining writing in this blog. Sooo, see you when I see you people

No comments: