Long overdue

Cleaning out old stuff that should have been thrown away years ago. Found some to save though, fun stuff from the past like my first oilpainting from when I was about 4 years old, letters from my mother when she spent 2 month in Australia, my college grades, some of my collage exams (I can not believe the stuff I studied taking a course in international economics dont remember much either, lots of weird formulas and math. Must have been nuts when I decide it was a cours for me) my graduation essay on international bipolar politics, that was fun to read after all this time, very academic and serious. The whole cleaning out stuff turned out to be more fun then expected, I tire easily as usual get great idea like moving furniture instead, turning the whole place into chaos. Half way through that I tire again and put everything back as it where... Hey, at least I didnt sit on the couch all evening and I did actually throw away alot of stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment