Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Seasame Street Personality Quiz

This made me laugh big time, took a Personality test to see which Seasame Street character I am. Well first I got the result that I was Bert (lots of laughs for everyone) but I didnt think that seemed ok so I declared that I had a right to take the test once more I do belong to the sign Gemini after all so its only fair for me to take the test twice.. hmm maybe... anyway second time I turned out to be Ernie! Take a guess if that made everyone laugh... I´m Ernie and Bert! Have to celebrate.. or not... :)

You Are Bert
Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling:
Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you
You are famous for:
Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil
How you life your life:
With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others

You Are Ernie
Playful and childlike, you are everyone's favorite friend - even if your goofy antics get annoying at times.

You are usually feeling:
Amused - you are very easily entertained
You are famous for: Always making people smile. From your silly songs to your wild pranks, you keep things fun.
How you life your life:
With ease. Life is only difficult when your friends won't play with you

No comments: