Its been a real monday
First day after 1 week vacation, monday morning and I´ve felt every second of it. Today I think I´ve manage to make things more difficult instead of solving them, its been uphill the whole day. The most easily task at work has been horribly difficult. Sad thing is it´s not over yet, it´s going to be Monday all day long until 24.00. And to top this day of it´s my responsibility to care for my familys grave this week, I really really have a problem with cemetaries. Well no time like the present, cant prolong this forever.. besides staying here trying to enjoy my ChaiLatte has become a lost cause, theres a couple at the table behind me arguing angrily (or rather he´s quite she is arguing, saying every mean thing there is in a tone that would make most people run for their life) This is where I would like to tell her to shut up or say what she has to say in a civiliced way or take it elsewhere so that people (thats me) can relax besides if she did that then maybe he would actually hear what she as to say and get a chanse to answere but I dont think that would calm her one bit :)

No comments:
Post a Comment