Monday, January 08, 2007

We´re closed for a while

Sorry to say this blog is being put on hold for a while i.e. Im not going to post here for now. People are leaving comments in other peoples names and so on and I just dont feel like taking the time keeping an eye on it and erase inapropriate comments. I know I could keep it up and runing whitout the posibility to comment but I dont think thats any fun so for now I´m not posting here. Maybe I feel different in a couple of days maybe not, who knows I am a women after all ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldnt set up an account, blogger is closed for a update or something but I promise it´s me and I can prove it! "Hurry hurry hide the elephant!" You remember?

Are you serious?! I dont understand all the swedish comments but I´m guessing they are anything but nice (I´ve asked Brie to translate but he hasnt gotten back to me yet) Dont let it get to you whatever they are writing. You are letting it get to you, arent you? DONT!!

(I´ve asked Brie for your email, just so you know)

Anonymous said...

hur i helvete kan du få sympatier du är en sån jävla nolla. Inte ett enda jävla inlägg är något att ha. Vem fan bryr sig om du slutar med den här skiten. Sudda bort kommentarerna om du tycker jag har så jävla fel. Du tillför inte ett skit inte på något område. Så jävla kass

Anonymous said...

Så jävla kass

Anonymous said...

fy fan vad det är synd om den stackars sate som är tillsammans med dig. Du är så jävla kass

Anonymous said...

Hur jävla illa ser han så jävla ful som du är. Tror du det hjälper att du sätter dig på en Harley Davidson du är fan precis lika jäval ful på den. Så jävla kass