New rule
Walking home from the pub I see a person crossing the street over to my side (this is when Im rethinking my decision to walk home) no worries though its a woman wanting to borrow my cellphone since she looked herself out. Its 03.30 its cold so of course she, who ever she is, can borrow my phone, she calls her boyfriend asks him to come and let her in and then we walk our seperat ways again. 5 min later I get a call from said boyfriend whom is yelling like hell at ME be course the door had been unlooked the whole time....?!?! this is total strangers to me, I did one of them a favor and ends up beeing totally yelled at.
This is where I wonder why I always get yelled at or blamed for things I didnt do... My new rule is "dont talk to me if you´re going to blame me for something I didnt do, I dont want to hear it anymore". Thats the new rule and if you dont like it dont tell me I dont want to hear it, Im to tired

No comments:
Post a Comment