Chris Cornell - Audioslave again...
Sorry couldnt help myself, this is just so great!
I finally have a blog! Stop nagging me about it now will yah ;) This blog is mostly for my "far away friends" but as always everyone is welcome! This blog will be about whats going on in my life for the moment but also about music, movies and life in general. I´m not promising freqvent updates here though.. not much for regularity as you probably know by now, but will do my best of cours.
2 comments:
If you like his voice I recommend that you listen to him singing Billie Jean it´s absolutely the best version I´ve heard and you will get a taste of what a voice Cornell have
WOW!!!! Thats one hell of a version of Billie Jean. Found it on youtube.com. Like you said listening to that you really really get a real taste of what voice he has.. Im totally psyked!! going to buy that as soon as I can find it. Thanks a million for the tip!!
Post a Comment