Thursday, January 04, 2007

Chris Cornell - Audioslave



Chris Cornell has ofcause gotten alot of attention since beeing picked to sing the Bond theme in Casino Royal. I havnt seen the move but heard the song. I havent listen much to either Soundgarden or Audioslave before but what a voice he has, this song is one of my favorites and when he does it by himself with only a acustic guitarr it´s great. So much great songs that I cant meantion it all here, you just have to get it yourself :) Recomend Show me how to live (Audioslave) and Steel Rain (Chris Cornell) though

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

they have been around for a while you know...

a sad song, you seem sad. You need love... and a shag thats what you need and a good one to (dare you not to erase this comment)

Issan said...

Yes yes yes I know they have but Ive kind of missed it ok, found them so that should count for something I think.

dont know about sad, just got some things do and to sort out. Real nice Melw real nice comment. Could use a hug though so send one ok?

Anonymous said...

Darling I can send as many as you want or need, Monica is adding a few too. HUGS... you should get some for real though, promise me will ok? and a shag..

Issan said...

LOL stop writing shag and stuff like that in my blog. Whats wrong with you, your nutjob

Thanks for the hugs though

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Sensitive, are we? :)

You welcome.