The best comment ever
Evening full of fun. Started out with dinner at my grandfather and ended with a visit at the pub Harrys with my friends (and for some reason people started ordering bottles of champain..!?!? I asked if someone was to be married but no, it was just an idea someone had... weird and not that good, not much for champain)
At my grandfathers I think I got the laugh of my life and I will remeber this for the rest of my life. I asked my grandfather if he thought I should buy a motorcycle (his opinon is very important to me, with his support I could do anything) and he asked if it was expensive. I said yes it is but its worth it. He then asked what kind of a bike and I said a Harley. Without a blink he said Yes if you really want it buy it you only live once, then he added I will die soon Ive lived my life I know. I told him to wait with the dying at least until he as seen my Harley. Then he thought for a while looked at me and whit a serious face said " then you and I will drive with it to Hultsfredsfestival" It took me half a minut to register what he said and when I realised he was laughing his heart out.. guess I looked kind of funny not getting what he was saying. I dont think I´ve ever laught like that before, the thought of me arriving at a rockfestival on a Harley with my grandfather (who is 78) on the bike. He´s so cool. only he could say something like that hes so full of bs and funny. I said ofcause we will but not to Hultsfred to Sweden Rock. His comment then was that he most certenly would get a heartattack and die... thats my grandfather.. the best there is.

2 comments:
LOL what a cool grandfather you have. Does he like Rock?
No he doesnt like Rock not at all but he knows that I do.
Post a Comment