For Those I Loved - Martin Gray
Ok, I´ve gotten some questions from nearby friends about one of my favorite books - For Those I Loved - Martin Gray, soo incase more of you out there are wondering about the book heres some info:
The book is the true story of one mans life - Martin Gray´s. The book describes Martin and his family trying to survive the second world war and his incredible ways of finding ways to do just that, survive, not just the war itself but also imprisoning, Treblinka, his excape. The book then describes his ambition and attempts to build a new life.
But what I like the most is that the book is proof of what a person is able to endure and still not give up. I´ve read the book several times and it always leaves me in tears, it´s a cruel story that describe the human natur, that we are capable of doing things that are so inhuman that it´s hard to even think about. And that we in order to survive those inhumanities have to do things that makes it hard to live with ourself later on in life. It´s a dark book but it also describes hope, will power and love.
And if I look at my life after reading the book it tells me that I have absolutely nothing to complain about!
ISBN 1571745270

2 comments:
Still THIS book, whats up with you and the book? I remember Brie complain about the book
Its a good good good book,thats what it is! But it doesnt come with pictures Melw so you do best in looking for another book.... ;)
and just for the record Brie complained about everything and everyone
Post a Comment