Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hockey War part II

The war continues!
Today after lunch I got a splitting headache, you know the kind that ache all the way down to your cheekbones, and I could´nt figure out why I got it. I meen there is usually a reason like stress, did´nt drink enough water and so on but there was nothing like that to "blame". But when I was about to go home from work I noticed that someone had taped a Modo logo on the back of my chair in line with my head! There´s the explanation for the headache!!!

Veni Vidi Vici
The gloves are definitely off, my revenge will come when they least expect it! It will be swift, powerfull and I will of course be victorious!!!

Modo = lousy excuse for a hockeyteam

2 comments:

Kjell said...

Keep on dreaming, baby! The Roman Empire went down and so will Frölunda!
Modo in our hearts!

Issan said...

Oh yeah... you have a weak heart then i guess... ;)