I finally have a blog! Stop nagging me about it now will yah ;) This blog is mostly for my "far away friends" but as always everyone is welcome! This blog will be about whats going on in my life for the moment but also about music, movies and life in general. I´m not promising freqvent updates here though.. not much for regularity as you probably know by now, but will do my best of cours.
2 comments:
Idiot! I had to ask Brie for a translation, had to know what this was about and now that I got that I still dont think I understand...
Is this a plan for some kind of party in various roundabouts in your hometown? And if so, will it take all day? (We think roundabout 6 is about barbecue is that right? Isnt it too cold for that?)
LOOOL This has "ISSAN´S IDEA" written all over it... Darling if you do this without ending up in jail I´m going to be impressed.
Love you as always
Du är ju för söt, trodde du skojade i somras när du kläckte detta men förstår nu att du menar allvar hehehe fattar inte varför jag är förvånad egentligen.....
när går startskottet för denna lilla fest då o vilka får komma?
Post a Comment