Today
I should have spent last night at home getting better from my cold. Honestly thats what I had decided until I talked to one of my friends and she mentioned the words fun, pub, dinner, fun, beer, fun fun fun in one sentence. Who am I to argue with that? One beer, just one beer I told myself... yeah, right!
The people I was partying with last night works as cooks, bartenders, waitresses and when they party THEY PARTY! There´s no such thing as ONE beer. I´m the amateur so it´s very educational for me. I get to try drinks I didnt even know existed and I get some inside information like what drinks a bartender dont want you to order, some drinks are evidently NOT fun to make... thats good to know :)
Dinner, drinks, beer and more drinks... 5 girls having fun talking about everything and nothing, thats when you get to hear stuff you really want to know but also stuff you´re really not sure you want to hear or know. Its kind of surrealistic, the alcoholinfluenced deep girltalk. (Guys you dont want to know belive me, your better of not knowing) It´s kind of fun though.
So today I woke up with a headache, a cold thats worse, and information I really dont want to have or know. That´s when my rational Me tells me that I should have stayed home, in bed to cure my cold... but then again how fun would that be!

1 comment:
well stupid if you woke up with information or knowledge you dont want you obviously didnt drink enough now did you!
Post a Comment