I finally have a blog! Stop nagging me about it now will yah ;) This blog is mostly for my "far away friends" but as always everyone is welcome! This blog will be about whats going on in my life for the moment but also about music, movies and life in general. I´m not promising freqvent updates here though.. not much for regularity as you probably know by now, but will do my best of cours.
4 comments:
That is the most ugly cat i've seen in all my life. Have it collide in something?
dont know not my cat but my quess is a brickwall 360 km/h and 7 times....
Oooooh Lord, that´s one UGLY cat!!! Why do you have that THING on your shoulder, I wouldnt let it come near me!
You on the other hand looks like you did 10 years ago, what´s up with that? You have a magic ring somewhere... ;)
LOOL Thanx Melw, I think?!?
The only "precious" I have is my K800i
Post a Comment