Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Tooth fairy


Jonte lost a tooth today so we put it in a glas of water over night for the tooth fairy to trade for money. Earlier this summer he lost another one while on vacation so we put that one in as well (The Tooth fairy havnt seen that one so its fair game). With interest Jonte figured he would get lots and lots of money. I told him not to get his hopes up since theres no shortage of teeth. Big misstake! Now he wants to know what the tooth fairy does with all the teeth. I dont have a clue so we had to put our heads together and we have some ideas of our own but would very much like to hear yours. So leave a comment for the little guy please. He's dieing to know.... so am I...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was told she made a necklace out of the teeth