Laught my heart out
Tonight was just to damned funny in many ways. 2 friends of mine and me had some beer at my place before going to the pub. At the pub I met some friends I seldome see at the pub and boy had they had a bit too much to drink. They were very very funny which was kind of ok since I´ve had a bit to much to drink too =). I and the two friends of mine that had some beer at my place went to get some "I´m a bit too drunk and feel the need to eat some very unhealthy food"-food. All of the sudden a guy thought it was a great idea to join our table, we didnt share that idea at all so I figured that pretending to be from "pingstkyrkan" (religious stuff) would get rid of him.. but Nooo.. it took him almost half an hour to get the message.. we had VERY fun during this, think I almost died of laughter at one point. Poor guy.... He acctually thought we where from Jönköping and on a mission from God savouring people from hell. What can I say, I´m a bad bad bad person but Hey, I have fun. When he asked how we save people from hell and how we spread Gods word, my friend answered in a heart beat whitout blinking "We read out loud" I just lost it. He left when we clamed to cheer for HV71 (swedish poor excuse for a hockeyteam) but who can blame him I would have done the same...

No comments:
Post a Comment