I finally have a blog! Stop nagging me about it now will yah ;) This blog is mostly for my "far away friends" but as always everyone is welcome! This blog will be about whats going on in my life for the moment but also about music, movies and life in general. I´m not promising freqvent updates here though.. not much for regularity as you probably know by now, but will do my best of cours.
5 comments:
LOL! I had completely forgotten about that, you insisting it is a full circle not a bow.
Let me quote Issan to you all that was´nt present. "Well just because you dont see it doesnt mean it´s not there, now does it. ´cause that would´nt go well with the whole religious stuff you claim to believe in" And that she says to a teacher who had been on her case from day one.
He was a stuck up snobb. Never ever met a teacher who suffered so if someone formed a own thought or voice an opinion.
I think there is enough stories about you and him to write a book. I never understood why you did´nt like him.
Long story. He did´nt like me from the moment he saw me and I did´nt see any reason to make him change his mind.
Fun, why not a rainball
Post a Comment