Saturday, August 25, 2007

A pain that still feels the same

Wind in my face, tunes in my ears. Closing the distance once again just to see if we´ve changed. Knowing my misstake befor I make it but going ahead anyway. An all to familiar deadend for both of us. Even just meeting for a coffe is hard and I dont know if it´s my tired eyes I see in your eyes or if it´s yours. Still the same but so completely different, nothing´s changed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Babe
It´s good you´ve activated the comments again, I´ve missed commenting your blog. You seem to have survived the past year, were have you been, hav´nt seen you on msn for a while

Issan said...

Hi there
Comment your heart out Melw, its just fun. Nah lost MSN a bit so to speak it got to complicated. I´ve been a bit here and a bit there got hooked on www.last.fm you should check that out, its fun. So whats up in England?