Still it rains

Not much of a summer regarding the weather right now. Sitting in my window drinking tea. Today I've been at the Sigvard Bernadotte exhibition. Wow did he design a lot of things I had no idea was his design. Among the things that surpriced me the most was that he designed the glas for SAS they still use those today and they are really cool and looks like they are designed today but the design is from late 60. Volvo used the pattern Virrvarr in Volvo XC70 - 2007, nice touch that design is from the early 60s, talk about making timeless designes.
Well that and meeting friends at the coffeeshop is what Ive done this rainy day, not much to do. Tonight Rydell and Quick are playing, dont know where but a friend wants me to go with her and her friends, Rydell and Quick are pretty much all about Harley Davidson and rock'n roll. Never seen them wich a friend thought was really funny, so I guess I kind of have to go tonight =)

No comments:
Post a Comment