Thursday, July 19, 2007

Never according to plans

This is one of the weirdest first week of any of my vacations, I´ve been at work Tuesday, Wednesday, today and will be tomorrow. It´s only been a couple of hours every day but still... Not really what I had in mind for my first week. I´ve promised myself not to repeat this week the following weeks of vacation, I´ll let you know how that works out

Oh and by the way today I went back to exercise. Being back on the exercise bike was though, it´s been almost a year since the last time and believe you me I got to hear it and then some. My instructor, Göran, was on my case the whole time being mean and laughing. (So did Carita, I´m rethinking making friends with her!) Nah it was fun to be back, lots of laugh. Göran quite happily told me "Issan not much has changed, it´s the same thing really except your condition which is worse... hahahaha"


Have a nice one friends

No comments: