Sunday, May 27, 2007

Update on last nights wedding

We all survived some in a bit better shape than others I think. It was a really nice and beautiful ceremony. The dinner went fine and was anything but boring. We did return to the wedding party after the 20 minut pitstop at Lindas and the party went on until 02.00. It was fun, Carina and I even managed to find the time to play a bit piano, both at the same time, same tune and in sync. I looked at Carina and said

Me: 'gee I didnt know you play the piano'
Carina: 'I dont, didnt know you did'
Me: 'I dont'

There was some minor incidents but nothing big really and noting me and the gang can take credit for. As usual I didnt have a purse so some friends took my stuff in, one took my phone, one my cash, creditcard and Carina my keys. Very very much later Carina is gone, shes gone home... with my keys :)

No comments: