Friday, May 25, 2007

Moving


Cleaning out old stuff and throwing them away for good. This is the view from our local dump, who in their right mind places a dump by the sea? its just plain stupid.

Meet an older gentleman at the dump he felt sorry for me being a woman all alone doing a mans job, he said 'you should marry then you would have someone to do these kind of jobs for you' (hey I guess thats one reason to marry, 'I dont love you but I need someone to go to the local dump for me' :-D) then he just shook his head and mumbled 'whats the world coming to' and helped me unloading some of my stuff. I tried to protest but he wouldnt have any of that. I tried to explane that this was just because I´m moving out of my appartment this weekend. When he asked me where I was moving I just knew things wouldnt seem any better to him because as of right now I dont have anywhere to move to in 3-4 weeks and I dont want to lie
especially not to an elderly gentleman. He was somewhat relieved to hear that I´m staying with friends at least for 1 week and that I would get help on Sunday moving my furniture.

He was real sweet and cool, I offered to help him unloading his car and Wow!, if looks could kill... then he just laught and told me I seemed to be a handfull and should marry soon. I feel like I´ve been teleported to a -50 movie from US ;)

No comments: