Saturday, May 19, 2007

Horror!

So after a though week I decided to skip the pub and just spend the night in with my music (ok ok I went for a ride with the bike and ended up at a friends barbecue party but that was just for a little while and they talked golf the whole time)

Anyway´s I felt for some Beatles and to my horror I notice that my "Sgt peppers lonley heartclub band" has mysteriously left my appartment. In fact I havnt seen it since my last "after the pub party" at my place... Thats the party that left me a whiskey bottle and a cheese slicer less... That I can take but NOT my Sgt Pepper or any of my records for that matter. It´s a capital offence people!

Keep the whiskey and the cheese slicer but give me back my record. Of course I´ll believe the better of you, and think that you just borrowed it and forgot to tell me... meanwhile here I am.. alone... without my Sgt Pepper... wanting to listen to A day in life...

No comments: