Friday, April 13, 2007

Thin Lizzy

OK ok ok so!! Whiskey in the Jar is an old folksong who cares theres only one and only one band that can do the song like it should be done. This is one song/version of a song that tops my all time hight list of songs. Grow up listening to this among alot of other goups/artists. It´s close to my heart for various of reasons, main reason of course being love.. what else?!?!? My first love/crush listen to this among alot of other artists like black sabbath, yngve malmsten and so on, I was 5 and a half... been listening since then

Thin Lizzy going to play at SwedenRock this year, I´ve decided not to go but after hearing the news that Thin Lizzy is going to be there among some other artists I would like to see/hear I´m almost rethinking the decition not to go even though Phil Lynott of course isnt going to be there... and I´m going alone since no one of my friends want to go!!!! but hey! I got hair on my chest (figure of speach.. I really dont have hair on my chest ;) ) I can go by myself... if I need to explane why Phil Lynott isnt goint to be there.. shame on you, you should know why if you know your rock history :)

well well thats for me to decide tomorrow if there is a tomorrow.. for now I´m of to a party and then Harrys in Falkenberg... ooooooh goodie Harrys.... in Falkenberg the odds of meeting someone I´ve not already met is.. well not big... ;)

No comments: