S.P.O.C.K - Star Pilot on Channel K
Pure nostalgia for me, just like Toy Dolls. Very very different from Toy Dolls reagarding musical genre. S.P.O.C.K is a Swedish synthpop/electronic group. Not what I usually listens to.
Never the less I listened to this during my college studies. A couple of my "Toy Dolls" friends introduced S.P.O.C.K and I thought it was kind of fun. All songs are about space and alot of them about StarTrek (surprize surprize). And at the back of the cover it says "Support your local ufo organisation" I can garantee that thats the only record I´ve ever seen with that printed on the cover.
Havent listened to this in years. A friend of mine just droped the record of, I´d even forgotten I had a record havent seen it in 8 years (thats what you get for lending people your records ;) )
The music still makes me kind of happy, partly because I get a bit nostalgic but also cause its not gloomy music. Its so hmmmm... how to describe it? You just have to listen for yourself (couldnt find the best song this will have to do)
Alien Attack

No comments:
Post a Comment