Friday, April 13, 2007

See you...

... at Harrys, the more the merrier so just drop in, we´ll be there. I´ll be spending my time somewhere between the bar (main bar first floor, to the left) and the black jack. Wish me luck :) and probably the dancefloor too (it´s not at pretty sight, me dancing, but dancing is fun)

for my swedish speaking friends:

öööööööööka! det är fredag, Harrys gäller idag med. Det är vår, dags att vakna! Vi är på Harrys från och med... snart eller ngt... eh ok, högljuda protester... JAG (inte vi) är på Harrys snart eller ngt.... ok ännu mer högljuda protester.. några av OSS kommer att finnas på Harrys snart eller ngt.

To Melw:
Dont have your phonenumber, email and so on hence cant get in touch with you. If you and the wife show up att Harrys tonight.. "WOW way to go, you´re my heroes" if not I understand its some what of a distance. ;) Anyways send your email to solution@pirum.nu and I´ll be checking that for a week then it will expire, I´ll answer from my other email. Really need to get in touch with you, lots of trouble here would like to hear what you and Monica have to say about it. Honest, I´m losing it here...

No comments: