I finally have a blog! Stop nagging me about it now will yah ;) This blog is mostly for my "far away friends" but as always everyone is welcome! This blog will be about whats going on in my life for the moment but also about music, movies and life in general. I´m not promising freqvent updates here though.. not much for regularity as you probably know by now, but will do my best of cours.
7 comments:
Nice sound, I like it so do you posting 2 songs =)
I guess that we´ll not see you at this years party, or will we?
Nope you wont
To bad it wont be the same without you but I guess things are what they are
Yes they are, and some things we say or do cant be taken back or changed.
I agree with Melw you´re never online anymore. I would like to talk to you, on googletalk?
It´s getting boring just checking in here to see if you´ve answered
sorry for not anwsering, I forgot to logout when I left work friday
Post a Comment