Saturday, November 17, 2007

The last one



It´s getting a bit cold so I guess this will be the last one. Took one pic like this, this summer and Torkel tried to snap this in the same spot but thats not an easy thing to do when neither of us remebered exactly how that pic looked like. Comparing them I have to say he did at good job considering the circumstances.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice ride! It's getting very cold here to. Probably put mine up next weekend. Have a great winter! Live to Ride, Ride to Live! Beatleman6 (Last FM)

Anonymous said...

PS Yeah I know it's supposed to be too. Not the best proofreader.

Issan said...

Hi! And very welcome to my blog, fun to have you here visiting. Well thanks, my goal this season was to rebuild a bit, unfortunatly it´s not cheap to keep a bike in Sweden so I´m happy if I´ll be able to keep it.I would have liked to at least change the the turn signals (they are awfull).

"Big big big Smile here" to, too never mind. My friend Melw (english dude) doesnt mind my skiping the second o and sometimes he misses it to so very welcome to the "club" =) and for proofreade, you "found" the missing o so I guess that makes you a good proofreader ;)