iPad
Woohoo, finally got an iPad
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
I finally have a blog! Stop nagging me about it now will yah ;) This blog is mostly for my "far away friends" but as always everyone is welcome! This blog will be about whats going on in my life for the moment but also about music, movies and life in general. I´m not promising freqvent updates here though.. not much for regularity as you probably know by now, but will do my best of cours.
1 comment:
Hi Issan
Nice picture of you at last.fm ;-)
But I see this and HAVE TO TELL YOU :
Trow away that iPad ... I totally destroy the rest of
your life, and when there is further nothing left only
you and the iPad and it get's broken you wil die a horrible lonely dead cause you don't eat and drink
anymore ... (R.I.P)
Hahaha ... just kidding ;-)
But you allready figure it out right now ...
it's a VERY addicting toy :-D
Nice blog and keep on going
GreetZzz John - Disquised (last.fm)
Post a Comment