Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This and that

Been away on a mini vocation with some friends. We roamed around nothern Denmark by boat, car, train, on foot and bicycle. I´ve never been in the northern Denmark before, I strongley recomend a visit there. Mainly Skagen, Lökken. Great smal towns and lovely beaches. Lots of relaxation and of course lots of beer, it is Denmark after all. I got a kick out of a place called Grenen thats about as far north you can go in Denmark and its a beach where the oceans meet. We had great weather so there wasnt any waves worth mentioning. I´m aiming to come back sometime a stormy autum day to see the oceans really really crash into each other.

Other than that life pretty much goes on, I´ve survived another birthday, work is work but also filled with changes. Changes that´s real nice and I look at them with the greatest hope and positivness. Everything is going to work out nicely. I still look forward to some weeks off from work though. To recharge my batteries so to speak.

Thinking about selling the bike and buy a new one, a nicer one of course

Well thats all I guess

No comments: