Annual advent coffee with my grandfather
Talking with wy grandfather is a fun thing. When I came to pick him and his girlfriend up he took one look at the car and said "The car huh.. oh well, I was hoping for the Harley". He´s a funny guy.
Being 80 years old he's got a lot to tell. If you get him to talk about his life that is, he's not as fascinated about that as I am. He's also probably the only one thats, for some reason, truly proud of me so I wasnt going to show him my tattoo just yet. Didnt think he like it at all. Thought I ease that news in slowly mixed up in some conversation. Torkel my mother boyfriend thought differently (he's not getting any xmas presents). My grandfather looked a bit worried at me and asked to see the tattoo. He looked at it and let out a sigh of relief and said 'well thats a nice tattoo Issan, its not a Frölunda logo' follow by a big big smile. Frölunda is the hockeyteam I support, my grandfather supports another team hence his relief

2 comments:
LOL I see where you get your sense of humour. Is that your mother?
Yup, that´s my mother
Post a Comment